Current College or Trade School student or Alumni within 3 years of graduation date are eligible to receive$500 Bonus Cash* toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2017/2018/2019 Ford vehicle!
When you’re in college, saving money can be just as important as going to class (maybe even MORE important).Wouldn’t it be nice if you got a college discount on the things you need? Well at Towne Ford, you do! Both active college students AND recent college graduates qualify for an extra $500 rebate towards the purchase of a new vehicle above and beyond all other public offers. Everybody needs transportation and this program is a great way for you to get a reliable vehicle at a great price! If you’re interested in seeing if you qualify for the College Student program, simply fill out the form below, and we will be in touch soon to help you graduate to new wheels!
- Active College/Trade School Students:Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
- Active Graduate Students:Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
- Recent College Graduates:Student has graduated and is within 3 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2017 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2020. A student graduated on May 4, 2017, they are eligible through May 31, 2020.
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and can provide a Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2017 and January 2, 2020.
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School
- One-course completion certificates
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses)
- English as a second language courses do not qualify
PROOF OF STUDENT ELIGIBILITYProof of Full-Time or Half Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade SchoolORFor those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2020, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below) Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule